Here is a list of the items you need to bring to your Loan Application appointment with the Lender.
- 2 Years of employment history
- 2 Years of residence history
- 2 years of tax return, W-2 forms
- 2 months year-to-year pay stabs
- 2 months bank statements
- Statements on other investments
- List of monthly debt, account numbers, payment and balance
- Address of mortgage company or landlord for two years
- Funds to deposit (appraisal, credit report, title report, floor determination)
- Purchase and sale agreement, if refinance, title policy
- Divorce decree and child support if applicable
- Driver’s license or government ID with photo
- Social security card
- VA certificate of eligibility - DD214 if needed
Here is downloadable PDF version. List of the items you need to bring to your Loan Application appointment with the Lender.
You can choose your own lender when you are ready to start processing on buying your home. If you need assistants to find a good one, I teamed with a great lender who helps people like you to find the best deal in the Valley. Be free to contact me to get the information.